Everyone had such wonderful ideas that I agonized over which 3 to pick (I am still debating on which 3 as I type this)… Ben couldn’t pick either! So True had to do it (well, she helped just a little like posing for the picture)…
Here are your three options:
1. Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh (from Laura)
2. Woodland… gnomes, toadstools and a deer (from Angela)
3. Octopus… tentacles dangling, shells, seaweed (from Rust and Roses)
You have until next Wednesday, January 28th until midnight PST to get your vote in. Please vote only once, but if you would like to blog about it and link to this post to get more votes in from friends and family, go ahead and do so. The crown idea with the most votes will get turned into a crown and be given to the idea giver. I hope I am making sense…
It really was so hard to narrow it down, but I have to share my other favorites that almost made it:
– Parisian theme, whom had a few idea contributors, which also made it hard to pick this one, but I would so love to do this crown! I am thinking I might, so that my girls will have a new one sitting on their shelf.
– Frida Kahlo inspired crown (from Miko Design).
– Third Eye… this would have funny (from Amy).
Oh and there were so many more! Really, the list could go on…
Thank you for everyone for sharing your thoughts and ideas. I loved reading each one. You are all some really creative folk!!!
Have a wonderful and creative-filled weekend… and happy voting!!!