DIY: YARN BALL ORNAMENTS

diy: yarn ball ornaments
I am all about easy, colorful projects with things I have already have around the house, so these fit the bill wonderfully. We have a few more Christmas crafting DIYs to do and share soon! Do you have a favorite Christmas craft or recipe you do at this time of year?

Comments

16 Responses to “DIY: YARN BALL ORNAMENTS”

1. Faith says:

So sweet! We created a yarn tree this year with styrofoam cones. Fun + easy!

Can't wait to see more!

2. bri kim says:

on my way to michaels to buy some yarn now!
    seriously so easy and cute!

3. Kelly says:

I love it! I have some styrofoam balls, we may do this tonight!

4. Katie says:

Love them hung on the lights. So sweet!

5. Naomi says:

I love how you displayed this DIY! Seriously so creative.

6. Cassie says:

love this post! Cute and so unique the way you've done the DIY. x

7. Acacia says:

Ooh! I really want to do this!

Thanks!

By the way, how do you edit your pictures? Could you do a tutorial? xx

8. WOW I just love everything about this!!!!

9. oops u inspired again Happy Christmas to yours from mine :) your beautiful Cakies whom give me joy sometimes when I am down just love to let my true brave soul slow. A true brave soul that glows is the best family of little girls around.

10. Laura says:

I love this! I will definitely save this for Christmas next year!

11. Ashley says:

Yes I do have a favorite Christmas craft! Check out this blog post for quick and easy apple cinnamon ornaments: http://ablossomsstory.blogspot.com/2011/12/small-snaps-fun-recipe.html

It's really fun for kids as well and makes your house smell lovely! :)

12. kira says:

I love these! I think I will make some tomorrow during baby's nap time :)

13. Rosalind says:

cool, you photographed these beautifully!

14. such a cute and colorful DIY! love the way you photographed each step!

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying...
  1. [...] better hurry up.┬áIf you want more decorating ideas, here are some we have done in the past… yarn ball ornaments, handmade tree topper, snowy Christmas scene, and a ticket chain. [...]