ALMOST THERE

These pictures were inspired by one picture from this beautiful shoot. I just loved how she captured the baby bump and I wanted my own!

bumpa bump between us
bump
Of course, I needed to make sure it was captured using my sx-70 polaroid camera. I just love polaroids so much!
The days until baby comes are dwindling down so fast, I am trying to savor every last moment. I want to make sure to have everything so vividly ingrained in my head. I want to remember every little kick, bump, and feeling that goes along with this special time (and spend time treasuring the three little babes we already have). I kinda just want to hit pause. At the same time, now that all my to-dos are crossed off, we are ready to meet baby. I have been having a steady stream of surges, but nothing to warrant a trip to the hospital just yet. The excitement is definitely mounting over here…

Comments

36 Responses to “ALMOST THERE”

1. the first photo of you and the bump is beautiful! *set as desktop background

2. moxiemandie says:

SO lovely rubyellen!

so excited for you guys!

3. Sini says:

So exciting! You are so beautiful in the photos.

4. lizziedoesit says:

oh these are beautiful photos Rubyellen! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see photos of your new baby!! wishing you the easiest delivery and healthiest baby!! xoxo! Liz

5. Manda says:

Those pictures are beautiful! You captured the pictures perfectly!!

Are you nesting? My friend is due any day and she posted she is.. just curious :)

6. how cute!! i loved the last stage of my pregnancy. it's such an amazing time. enjoy this moment! (ps. you've got a boy in there)

7. hartje-bloem says:

WOW :O beautiful!

Gods bless ♥

8. jorjiapeach says:

suchhh beautiful pictures. o and that polaroid!

9. your Baby belli is so wonderfull!
    Love <3

10. My 8 yr old is obsessed with Polaroids we have one the kind with the rainbow stripe any advice where can I get film ? I really wanna know what stores urban outfitters and what is 8 yr old friendly ! I have always loved them my granny had all of them and I loved them then. I love the instant gratification of it when I was a kid and now I just love the look ! beautiful pictures

11. Brooke says:

good luck with the impending arrival!

gorgeous photos (i'm clucky just looking at them!) and gorgeous sentiments. your approach to motherhood has changed my life. seriously.

just thought you should know. x

12. Newyorka says:

Oh I'm so excited for you! Good luck!!!

13. 19nullsieben says:

your belly is huge!! and so beautiful!! i love your pics! good luck for the next days and weeks! greetings from austria (europe), selina

14. *amanda* says:

Stunning, RubyE.

Sending you happy *love* vibes for the home stretch…
    …♥ ♥ ♥…

15. rebekah says:

Absolutely beautiful! :o ) Lots of love and prayers for the upcoming birth of your precious baby!

16. Maureen says:

♥ the pictures…you are beautiful!

Go for it!

17. Chandler says:

So excited for you and your family to meet the little one! Good luck :)

- Chandler

applaudingapartment.blogspot.com

18. giselaandzoe says:

your such a gorgeous mama! the belly is too cute. my only regret was not taking tons of pictures of my belly with Zoe! they are so beautiful..can't wait to meet baby #4!

19. Kathya says:

I love the photos. It is always so nice to capture such a beautiful stage in life BUT Ruby, don't you think it is will good to do a belly cast?
    i have 3 girls so far and i thought of it with my last one. i don't regret for one second having that belly cast hanging in my room. It is messy but easy to do and SO WORTHY! (just a thought)

20. Rae Veda says:

Those pictures turned out great! I especially love the Polaroid one. Such a cute idea. Xo, Rae

21. BethAnn says:

Simply stunning! xo

22. Dannielle says:

your pregnancy seems like it flew right by… that was quick! I can only imagine the excitement of another blessing! :D

23. Rima Family says:

Sending our best during this wonderful time for your family! You look so great and fit- did you do a pregnancy workout, and if so, do you mind me asking what it was? (I'm just 8 weeks along with my number 4 baby too) and would love some tips :0)

24. Ana says:

The photos are beautiful!

25. Thalita Dol says:

Ohhhhhhhh! Such beautiful photos, and such beautiful bump! You look amazing, and happy!! I wish you all the best, sending my prayers for a lovely birth!

hugs from Brazil!

26. Misha Lulu says:

These photos are so beautiful! Cant' wait to see the baby!

27. These are adorable! I just booked a wedding for 2012 and I'd love your input on which lens{es} I should consider purchasing!

Thanks!
    Natalie :)

28. =^..^= says:

how beautiful!
    good thoughts and prayers for a wonderful lovely birth!
    xoxo

29. You are gorgeous! I love how you are intentionally taking it all in during these last days. It's such a beautiful moment of living in the now while encompassing the new life to come. It's a wonderful life, isn't it?

30. francine says:

gorg. you are so gorgeous!

31. Color Land says:

Beautiful pictures, can't wait to see baby #4!

32. thinkpriddy says:

i hope it's a baby boy!! so excited for the big day :)

33. Anita says:

Oh my goodness RubyEllen…you look so dang fabulous!! I can't wait to meet the new little addition to your family and see all the girls loving on that new little one! Sending you thoughts for a perfectly wonderful birth!

34. Elizabeth says:

beautiful…I just gave birth two weeks ago to twins..my last pregnancy…..so sad and wonderful…all the joy and emotions..enjoy the time….