Really? December? Already? Surely, I am not the only one that feels that way. November was good, but we never got to do our fall-ebration dinner. That’s life though. We have some traditions, but if we don’t get to it, that’s alright. At least that is what I try to tell myself after getting frustrated for missing it. It is so busy here and we really can’t do it all.
If you think I keep a well maintained house, manage to dress myself and my girls daily, and cook gourmet dinners every night, then you got it all wrong. We only get dressed when we know someone is coming over (even then, usually only 2 of the 4 girls are dressed), my house is really such a mess right now, and I rarely cook dinner. And most times I feel we are popping in some frozen food from Trader Joe’s. We so need to get on some meal planning schedule for our home. Guess that can be a new year goal.
Some things that will make this month all sorts of busy…
– Soul turns two on December 3rd.
– Ben turns 37 on December 11th.
– Also, Ben’s sister has her birthday on Dec. 4th, his mom Dec. 18th, and my brother Dec. 19th.
– Jesus’ birthday is the biggest party of them all.
– Excited to gather with my church family with new little Glow in tow. I have missed fellowshipping with everyone.
– Holiday parties and family gatherings.
– Getting ready to host our first Christmas family dinner.
– Prepping for our New Year’s Eve Bratcher dance party.
Me oh my! I am kinda nervous thinking about it all. And yes, I dyed my hair. I wanted to do something different and fun, though we still have one more step until my hair is where I want it. It is kinda nice having a sister who is a hairstylist.
Happy December 1st everyone! What are you most looking forward to this month?