Soul’s birthday came and went and now this weekend’s is Ben’s. Oh boy! Thankfully, most of my Christmas shopping is done (gotta order two more things) and most of it is wrapped and under the tree. Yeah! I always think it is funny to wait until right before Christmas to wrap a gift because a tree looks so much prettier with things sitting at the bottom, so I always make sure to get my wrapping done early. Next week in this space, I will share some quick and easy Christmas DIY’s for you and your kiddos. We have all sorts of art projects going on here!
Learned and links and a giveaway…
– True whole heartedly believes in Santa. So cute!
– Glow slept until 6:30am! Now, if she can just do that every night.
– My sister is a really good hairstylist! And I am loving my new color!
– My denim shirt (pictured above) is new fave (will probably get worn everyday) and came from this shop.
– This message convicted me and I want to have intentional kindness. I don’t think kindness and faithfulness are words that describe me.
– My BFF is a teacher and is raising money for her classroom library through DonorsChoose and whatever is given by Dec. 12th, this Monday, it will get matched by the program. The class has $400 dollars left to go until they reach their goal, so please help a classroom of underprivileged children in the Los Angeles area and donate here.
If you donate ($1, $5, or even more!) then you have a chance to win a polaroid camera! It is the season of giving after all and this would be a wonderful gift to give to a classroom. In return, one of you would get a gift as well! Just go here to donate and then come back to this post and tell me you did so! This is the honor system, but if you win, I will ask you to forward me the receipt of your donation as proof. Giveaway will end next Wednesday, Dec. 14th!!! Note: Use the code SPARK at payment to make sure your donation gets matched!
Thanks friends and have a happy weekend!!!
*****UPDATE: The goal for my BFF’s class was reached! Thank you so, so, so much to all who donated!!!!!!*****
POLAROID WINNER IS KERYN EGAN!!! EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL GET YOUR CAMERA TO YOU! thank you everyone who helped support this class full of kids!