We can’t get over how this one is already rolling over and cooing and giggling like crazy! It seems just like yesterday I had her.
This weekend is busy. My sister’s bachelorette party is this Sunday and we are going to have a bit of fun. The wedding is also in two weeks so things are going to be crazy wild for a bit. I have a list of to-dos that I need to get to.
This week’s learned and links…
– True can now read beginning and ending blends, though she is having some trouble with fluency. Though, BFF is assuring me that it will eventually come. Next up, is consonant digraphs.
– My house is a big crazy mess that Ben is starting to itch about it. If he is itching, then you know it is really messy!
– I still want winter weather, but I am kinda excited for spring dressing.
– Totally coveting this shoe. Gold definitely!
– If your a mama and have bad days like me, read this. It is a good way to view this season we’re currently in.