Ben will be stuck with his five girls everyday, all day for one whole month! We are a whole bunch excited over here about that. We have a long list of house to-dos and I can finally get caught up on some things too. We also want to spend some time serving and fellowshipping with others too. I know this time will fly by, but we are going to try to be smart with it while we got it.
This week’s learned and links…
– We did not win the lottery.
– Glow is on all fours, rocking back and forth. The move forward should be coming any day now.
– True is kind of a manipulator and cons Brave into giving her things she wants.
– Wearing these sunglasses and Ben is kinda jealous cause they’re too rad.
– The girls are all about their ginormous bows courtesy of much love, illy.
– Soul has been extra clingy to me lately and only wants me to put her to bed.
– Met with one of the gals from our church family and thankful for grace in confessing struggles with one another.
– Wishing these will be in my Easter basket because they are just too fun!
– This sofa on craigslist in Los Angeles is way cute! Someone get it!
– Might make some sort of Easter in a box for my girlies. I think they would love it!
I am pretty excited about the things that will be happening this weekend and the next few weeks. The house will be undergoing a slight transformation and I get to bug Ben all day long. I am totally stuck on him like glue! Enjoy your weekend friends!!!