April 14, 2012
With Ben home, our weekends are kind of blurring together. Two weeks down, two more to go. I will be so sad when he goes back to work, but very thankful he has a job to go back to.
It feels like the house re-doing is going so slowly. This week has been about cleaning and emptying spaces. We got a few things done, but still so much more to go and I am currently tackling this horrendous mess of my crafty zone and Ben is working on the garage. Next week, we will meet together in a spare room and tackle that like crazy and hopefully getting to the garden.
As far as our pretty wood floors, a few things have set us back, so now we are looking to get those put in the last week of April leading into the first week of May. Unless, something else sets us back again, but that’s the plan so far. Other than that, all is well in our home and I am really just loving all of our time together.
This week’s learned and links…
– Love this simple post.
– Brave has the cutest little voice. Listening to her tell a story makes me smile.
– Too much stuff stresses me out.
– Soul must sleep with tons of books in her bed.
– These kid glasses are way cool.
– Making this paper dots garland asap.
– I must eat something sweet right before bed. As I type, I am waiting for Ben to bring me home frozen yogurt.
– Follow my pins here and since it seems you can’t pin from my blog any longer due to flickr, you can get some Cakies pins here or here.
Tomorrow we are off to another Misha Lulu shoot in the morning and on Sunday we are having some friends over for dinner. What are your plans this weekend?