a swan lake party in babiekins magazine

swan lake birthday swan lake birthday swan lake birthday swan lake birthday This was totally last summer, but it just came out in the newest issue of Babiekins. It was such a sweet little party to plan for our Bravey. She’s the one that can always be found dancing, so this party was especially designed with all the things she loves in mind. The best part of it all was that the parents came back to pick up their kids (it was a drop and go kind of party) ¬†and they were treated to their very own special performance of Swan Lake. Check out the entire article here.

Thank you to Kimberly Genevieve and her skills in beautifully capturing our Bravey’s 5th brithday! Check out her talent here and here!

Comments

11 Responses to “a swan lake party in babiekins magazine”

1. Tabitha says:

Oooh, so cute! Beautiful pictures, Brave is really a ballet dancer! And so nice other people can enjoy it too (through this magazine). It is pretty and inspiring! Thank you!

2. Where do you draw your inspiration from for your girls’birthday parties?

I simply adore the food stand: it looks unreal with these pastel colours.

The magazine is absolutely fab. It makes me feel like having baby girls right now.

3. Keri-Anne says:

Oh congratulations! My favourite magazine :) Loved this little party x

4. Bethany says:

Adorable! I bet the girls talked about that party forever! Great idea and what a nice mag spread!

5. Ingrid says:

Beautiful publication and that Swan Lake party, Brave will remember forever!

6. bethany says:

What a wonderful idea. My sister loved the story of Swan Lake when she was little and something like this would have been perfect for her romantic heart.

7. giulia says:

such a lovely party for the lovely girls:)

8. aww that looks like it was a grand party!

9. richellejean says:

OMG!

10. Bon Bon says:

So stinkin’ precious! Totally takes me back to the days of ballet recitals, and dropping my wand a million times on stage:-) xoxo

11. Hi!! This looks sooo nice. I love how you do different birthday parties for your kids!!! Hugs from Sweden