So watch out!
I have been tagged by blog friend Oliver Rain to share 6 non-important habits/quirks about yourself. I am not usually very good at these things, but here I go…
1. I cannot drink water first thing in the morning. I don’t know why, but I will gag if I do so. I have to wait until lunchtime to drink water.
2. I hate cleaning the shower and bathtubs. I will do everything else, but clean those… so the ones in my house are growing more and more hard water stains.
3. I hate cleaning out the fridge. My Ben gets mad all the time about this and he has time and time again pulled out moldy, old food that I refuse to clean out.
4. I do not and cannot drink coffee. If I do, my heart starts to race very quickly and I get tired… so doing all nighters in college were done without coffee.
5. I like repetition. If I like a CD or song, I will listen to it over and over and over and over again… for months at a time. Ben gets really annoyed because he gets sick of it, but I get annoyed with him because he can’t just stick to one station!
6. I am allergic to crayons. Yes! Well, just Crayola crayons… something about the smell gives me headaches and makes me sneeze. It was much worse when I was younger, I was the only one in class with colored pencil. I felt cool…
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules
3. Share 6 non-important habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag 3 other people.
The last one is a 6 Word Philosophy of Life…
“Enjoy God and make Him known.”
That is my goal and my family’s goal.
The rules for this is the same as above, but now have to tag 6 people… yikes!!!
Boy! That was a lot of linking…