Thanks everyone for such sweet words about our little rooms. I am have a few more things I want to do in them and I will show those once they are done, but that may take awhile.
Well, I am back. I disappeared for a little while cause I had an overwhelming day last week and I was sewing halloween costumes, which are now done! So glad to be done, for some reason sewing costumes is something I dread. I get nervous that what I want in my head won’t come out, so then I procrastinate it, but like always, when I am done I think, “It wasn’t that bad.” It wasn’t and I can’t wait to show you soon… it’s fun, it’s cute, it’s us.
Also, another fellow designer tagged me, so I guess it is a nice way to start my week in this space…
Seven facts about myself:
1. I love to sing, well I can carry a tune, but I am not a singer.
2. I hate talking in front of an audience (I’d rather sing). Once, I had to do the pledge, well I was so nervous, I forgot how the pledge of allegiance went.
3. My favorite food is seafood, particularly crabs.
4. Like Resa, though I love to be crafty, I am not a scrapbooker. Like she said, somethings got to give.
5. I used to make handmade cards.
6. I lived in London for a short time while studying there for a semester.
7. I am married to the hottest man alive.
Anyone please join in the sharing. If you do share on your blog, please leave me a comment so I can check it out! And I can’t wait cause my birthday is coming in one week! I love birthdays!!!
Happy Tuesday! I have some fun things to show you later…