Today, marks my blog’s 2nd birthday. A bloggy-birthday you may say and I am celebrating it. Is that strange?
I didn’t bake this ganache just for the occasion as I had some frozen ones left over from a craving a month or so ago, so I took it out and stuck two candles. I am no longer craving the chocolate ganache, so I didn’t eat it and used it only for picture purposes. It will probably just end up in the trash (as it has some unhealthy ingredients), but I needed something to put the candles in.
Blogging these past two years has been such a blessing. I have had so much fun crafting, cooking, watching my girls grow, but basically, just living life and sharing it. Here are three things that I have learned from this wonderful journey thus far:
1. God must always be treasured above all things.
2. This online community is so talented and amazing.
3. I really love nerding about creating/crafting.
I figure, if you read my blog, you must also love polaroids, so to celebrate, I am going to giveaway a polaroid camera and a pack of polaroid film.
Now, if your thinking this will do you no good as polaroid film has ended, think again! It is going to be back in production in 2010 and you could read all about it here. Therefore, whoever wins this little beauty will be all set for a lifetime of polaroid picture taking.
What to do to enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me about your favorite post.
2. Leave your email.
3. Make sure you are a follower of this blog (check out sidebar on the right). Plus, I am thinking of doing a “just because” package for one lucky follower each week or each month, depending on what is realistic. This will give me a chance to get to know more of you slowly, so you will want to make sure you are following.
That’s fairly easy right?
I will pick and announce the winner next Tuesday, September 1st (and those overseas are welcome to join). Oh my! It will already be September. Time is really flying…
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop in here from time to time. Your constant encouragement, love, and support means so much! I look forward to many blog posts to come…