1. digging holes is a good workout.
June 11, 2010
Filed Under: GARDEN
2. i like the smell of soil.
3. i like the feel of soil in my bare hands.
4. june is a horrible time to plant.
5. yellowing leaves means either too much/too little water.
6. i don’t know how to figure out if i water too much/too little.
7. i have to learn to be patient as plants need time to grow.
8. diatomaceous earth is wondrous in getting rid of ants.
9. i like picking flowers from the garden and putting them inside the house.
10. having a garden is like having another kid… it takes a lot of time and energy to grow.
Our little garden is far from being done, like I said above, I need to be patient and let the plants grow as it will be awhile until everything looks nice and full and it really does take so much time to cultivate a garden. I am sure some plants will go kaput and I will have to fill the holes with something else. It is all such a learning process. I just want to go flea marketing to fill up the yard with cute tables and chairs, so we can all relax outside and enjoy our Summer nights. How do you plan on spending your summer nights? And do please share if you have any good gardening tips that you think will be helpful! I definitely can use all the help that I can get! I am sure some of you out there are real gardening pros…
See you all on Monday!