More flowers picked from the garden. I really hate cutting them because I don’t like seeing it flower-less outside, but I know that cutting will help more growing and that is a good thing. Plus, I like seeing flowers inside, so that makes it all the better!
It is Father’s Day on Sunday and we honestly have nothing figured out quite yet! That is what today is for. Ben doesn’t want me to make a big deal out of it, and honestly, it will be pretty low key this year. But by golly! He is a great father and deserves to have a great day enjoying his role, so we will definitely be doing something to celebrate! We love our Papi a whole lot and want to make sure he knows!!!
This week was a whirlwind. Seriously. But here is what I learned:
– Double dates with the BFF via video chat is fun, but in person would be better! Now, just gotta make that happen. Can you believe we have never been on a double date together before?!!
– Hulu comes in handy when I need to put away laundry. The girls are getting to know the cartoons of the 80’s.
– Too many oreos make me feel sick.
– Third trimester tiredness is starting to hit.
– Lack of time resting in God (and reading His Word) really makes me feel tired.
– I am in love with sewing again.
– Check out my newest ideabook on Houzz. It is all about modern finds for little kids’ spaces. It is fun doing pretend shopping for my kids’ rooms!
Life is so busy. I know this week I wasn’t as intentional with my time with the girls, but there was just so much to do. Really, how does one ever catch up?!! I wish I could clone myself. One to do all the house managing/project stuff and one to just focus on the girls. Man oh man. Being a mom and wife is hard work. It sounds (and may look dreamy) and I do really love the job a whole lot, but it really sure ain’t easy!
Enjoy your weekend friends cause I sure will (and will be wishing it lasts just a wee bit longer)!