Soulie was done eating her watermelon and she was trying her darn hardest to drink up the watermelon juice.
Oh… we love her!!!
We have a busy weekend coming up. My friend Nina, who was one of two of my maids of honor, is finally getting married on Sunday. As of Thursday night, we have been busy with wedding stuff. Also, tomorrow (7/9) Ben and I will be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary, but due to all the wedding stuff we are not doing anything to celebrate until next weekend. Add to that our regular list of things to do and we are filled to the max!
Links and lessons learned…
– Soulie might be allergic to cantaloupe.
– I have a new love affair with vintage tooled leather handbags like this.
– These urban outfitters wooden shoes, which I loved so much for one week, are cheap and broke and need to go back to the store. Boo! I will now keep dreaming of some good ones like these. Too bad they are way out of my price range.
– Lovin’ HypnoBirthing so far and so does Ben as it makes him fall asleep every time.
– My friend Helen just got engaged and her fiance went a poppin’ the question in the most adorable way! Read the story here.
– I need to depend on God more in regards to being patient with my girls. If you ever look at me and think “Wow, this lady has got it all together.” I really don’t. I yell, get frustrated, and then get frustrated with myself that I yelled and got so frustrated. I am not always proud of the way I handle things. Fighting frustration and loving the girls for God’s glory is not easy. Thank God his mercies are new every morning! Seriously.
Tomorrow I will have bunch of good giveaways from my lovely sponsors. Make sure to check them out. Have a fun weekend as ours will undoubtedly be a busy one!