Friday, Friday… it comes after Thursday. Anyone know this song on youtube that got ripped up for not being that great?! Yeah. Well, it’s stuck in my head. You’ll thank me later for getting it stuck in your head now. Gotta admit it’s annoyingly catchy, especially when it’s Friday.
Yesterday, I had a good time with the BFF hanging out at the Daily Buzz event (along with Kira and Kim) at the Madewell in Century City. There was champagne, cupcakes, and games. I would say shopping, but I didn’t buy a thing. I was good. Plus, Ben didn’t give me permission and he did just let me buy a couch this week, so yeah, I didn’t need to shop. Though, I really wanted to.
This week’s learned and links…
– True loves math, but let’s just say it isn’t my favorite subject to teach. Math was not my favorite subject.
-Finally got the whole Junie B. Jones series and can’t wait to read them with the girls!
– Soul is starting to look more like a little girl than a baby.
– I am really thankful for our church family. If you are looking for a church in L.A. area, you should come visit!
– My chesterfield couch is really pretty. Love craigslist!
– Announced the giveaway winners on twitter. Follow me here.
– Watch this cute wedding video from last weekend’s wedding by Cakeflix. The wedding was totally like we time traveled cause the location was beautiful and it was all “vintaged” out. You will get to see me as a bridesmaid and my girls walk down the aisle too!
– Got my own pair of tumbleweeds sunglasses and LOVE them. Seriously the raddest pair of sunglasses I have ever owned. They are currently having a 25% off sale, so you better hurry.
– My friend Taylor got the memo regarding my bridesmaid retirement. He is hilariously funny, but first you might need to know him to understand him. Otherwise, he might just come across a wee bit too sarcastic for you. ‘Sup Sexytay!
We, we so excited… it’s Friday, Friday!!!