Craft foam with sticky back
1. Use the template trace the shape on the back of the craft foam.
2. Cut out shapes from craft foam.
3. Cut out 2.5”x2.5” cardboard squares.
4. Remove sticky back from craft foam and attach to cut cardboard piece.
5. Stamp and create your designs with all your pieces. Then, color and decorate with coloring utensils.
It’s fun making all sorts of stamps and designs with craft foam.
If you don’t have access to a printer, feel free to make your own and share it with the rest of us! Always happy to have you share the project, just don’t forget to tag and credit please.
See more ART A DAY projects here.