black cats & friendly ghosts

black cats and friendly ghosts black cats and friendly ghosts black cats and friendly ghosts black cats and friendly ghosts blacks cats and friendly ghosts black cats and friendly ghosts black cats and friendly ghosts black cats and friendly ghosts Supplies needed: scissors, pencil, black and white card stock (or poster board), string of lights, hole puncher, and black cats & friendly ghosts template (click on link to download, but can totally make this any size you feel will work best for you and your lights).

Directions: 1) Cut out template. 2) Trace onto card stock and cut out. 3) Hole punch the eyes. 4) Attach to the string of lights by putting the lights through the eyes. 5) Hang up somewhere spooky!!!

So easy and fun! Totally my motto when it comes to DIYs! We did this while Soul was napping and the big girls did the tracing and cutting. I punched the holes (and took the pictures). They’ve been wanting to decorate for Halloween and this was the solution. I just need to get some little pumpkins to put on the mantle and I say we’re all set.

I remember when I was little and wanting to decorate my house for Halloween. Once I traced multiple copies of my foot onto construction paper, cut it out, went out to the driveway, and attempted to tape it to the concrete leading to the front door of the house. I don’t think it stuck very well and ended up just bringing them all back inside. I also dreamed up making fake tombstones to put all over the front yard, but poster board doesn’t really survive too long in the grass. Those were my Halloween decorating dreams as a kid. If you celebrate Halloween, how do you decorate?

Comments

27 Responses to “black cats & friendly ghosts”

1. Mariana says:

What a great idea!!
    The ‘boo-photo’ has totally convinced me that we should make these, too. :)

2. this is so brilliant I can’t even handle it — i’m gonna put this on my friday Cool Stuff list next week for sure!!!!

3. Lonnie says:

Ok, i have tried 8 times to read the tutorial on the clutch purse. As soon as it comes up, it reroutes to this page. I started at Allfreesewing. Is it no longer available? it was a new email from Allfreesewing.

thanks

• Rubyellen says:

Hi. Sorry. Allfreesewing is linking to an old page on my old site which reroutes to the new site. It can be found on here but I definitely want to redo instructions for it soon.

4. Miki says:

What a great idea? Can I ask you where you bought the lights?

Have a fun weekend!

Miki.

5. Jessica says:

This is so adorable and perfect for today’s after-school craft. Thanks for sharing!

6. Deirdre says:

Adorable and affordable…so fun for the kiddles!

7. JadeC says:

I love this! So cute! I have to ask, where did you get the white lights? I have wanted some for a while but can’t find them. And I think this wouldn’t look quite as cute with christmas lights that have green cords.

8. Sofia Gil says:

Lovely idea to make with small ones, love it, congratulations!

9. Ana says:

What a great idea! I have to make this. I haven’t put any Halloween decorations inside. The girls will love this!

10. Sophie says:

Wow, this is such a cute idea! I especially love the cat ones.

11. Chris says:

Thanks!!!! Going to have fun making these :)

12. Mindy says:

Came from prudent baby – love this idea! I may just do it for my daughter’s preschool!

13. Ana says:

I’ve been thinking of ways to decorate my wall and so far this is the best. :D But I have to ask, won’t the paper catch fire due to overheating or something? Or is there a way of adjusting it? Thanks a lot! :) ))

14. Robbga12 says:

[p]Administration Discussion: earplugs can ensure you experience fabulous . You happen to be to be feeling invited and surprised to [url=http://www.cheapsbeatsale.com]monster beats by dre[/url] talk about and get dre headsets by Dr Dre headphones at our Best Headphone Purchase . Monster cable television head-phone cable [url=http://www.cheapsbeatsale.com]beats by dre custom[/url] 2 . Since, Dr Dre was also a producer; he understood the necessity of [url=http://www.cheapsbeatsale.com]Beats By Dre Studio[/url] a good headphone, which will help recording managers to listen to filtered sound, before they can judge the quality of the sound . Even the body is made with [url=http://www.cheapsbeatsale.com]cheap beats by dre[/url] ideal material so that it doesn隆炉t burn off if the temperature rises and you can hold the manage effectively and iron any amount of clothes . HTC owns the largest stake in Beats [url=http://www.cheapsbeatsale.com]solo beats by dre[/url] at $300 million, but is not the only company involved in the technology . Currently known as Daisy, the new service is set to launch early next year . The expertise gained will remain, but the decision not to renew the contract with Monster will likely change the way that Beats are manufactured.[/p]

15. These are adorable and super easy to make!

16. The person or the sub-group that can guess the
    maximum names correctly wins a prize. It recently signed with Akamai Technologies, one
    of the largest online content providers and hosting companies in the world, meaning that the game downloads and other content
    PC Game Supply offers will be guaranteed to offer the fastest download speeds and the most reliable connections.

The series shifts from Fenway Park, to the Rays’ home
    field, where they’ll try to stay alive, already down 0-2
    in a best-of-5 game series.

17. I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post’s to be exactly I’m looking for.
    can you offer guest writers to write content for
    yourself? I wouldn’t mind creating a post
    or elaborating on some of the subjects you write concerning here.

Again, awesome weblog!

18. Hello to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting
    more from this web page, and your views are pleasant in favor of new viewers.

19. road scooter says:

I found this mechanic who does a best wishes repairing Vespa scooters during his spare time.

He provides the spare parts produced himself. A superior provider.

20. Lebe Wie DIY says:

So adorable! I like the cat idea but i did a lot of other pets too (Dogs and Pandas). Thank you for the great idea!