Beaded Heart HeadbandSupplies:
Beads in various colors
12" strand of wire
Glue gun & glue stick
1. Cut out 1 foot strand of wire.
2. Add your beads, but leave 2" of both ends unfilled.
3. Place the end beads together to form the bottom of the heart, shape your heart, and twist wire tightly in place.
4. Place the heart on your desired spot on your headband and wrap wire ends around the headband.
5. Starting at one end of the headband, add a dab of hot glue, and wrap the entire headband. Note: Add a dab of glue every 1.5" to make sure the ribbon is secure. To finish, add a dab of glue at the end, and cut excess ribbon
Glow is such a little ham. We like to call her "Hammer Time" because she's always cracking us up with her cute little antics. Well, you can see she loves the headband. Soul's already been wearing her headband everywhere, and I just need to make two more for the older girls. The headband is a perfect Valentine's Day gift!
To see other videos, follow Cakies on YouTube here.
See other photos and videos by Christian and Reinna here.