Friday night was lovely because the girls are at the grandparents and Ben and I had the house to ourselves. Love it! Today we will be relaxing, getting a few things done, going on a date, and maybe adding in some lovin’!
This week’s learned and links…
– Soul can say, “Scuse, peas”, means “Be excused please?” and “Wa wat”, means “Wanna watch” because she wants to watch some book read alouds on the computer.
– The girls love homeschool and are really excited about learning.
– True and Brave are so forgiving to put up with my frustrations when I am not being the best mama.
– Soul is feisty and tries to fight her older sisters.
– We are quite close a to name, at least we got one on the table.
– I need to work on being more encouraging to Ben like in Ephesians 5:22-33.
– I really can’t wait for fall to come!