I survived my first week alone. This verse has really helped…
Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help, I will uphold you with my righteous hand.
Learned and links…
– Letting my kids watch something on the computer for a little peace is not so bad. They are getting to know Shirley Temple. I loved those movies when I was a kid.
– Soul can say her own name, except it comes out sounding like “Sheesh Bapish”. Apparently, that’s Soul Bratcher to her.
– True and Brave are slowly getting reading and I am learning to be more patient and the minute I get frustrated, we just stop. Usually, it is when I decide to throw in an extra lesson, so I need to not do that and keep taking it slowly. Oh kinder teachers, I have so much respect for you!
– I have a new obsession with Madewell. I love all their things, but my wallet does not like their prices, though I am sure their goods are really made well.
– Love the Velvet Bird shop full of handmade dresses. So pretty!
– My new ideabook with dream items for dining with style.
– Our weather is slowly changing and getting cooler. I am so excited!
Baby started crying, off to answer the call!