Totally love this new little camera trick that Annie tweeted about. See her step by step here. We decided our favorites were hearts. Warning… you will get addicted and the best part is that it is so easy! My girls love it so so much cause they get to see hearts everywhere! This little ones of mine are as girly as they get.
Learned and links…
– I think we have our Christmas Eve menu about ready. Now just have to prep!
– Photo books are great gifts, but they definitely take some time to make. I ordered mine from here.
– Obsessed with crocheting chunky scarves. Just made this one, I have a cranberry one in the works now.
– Four kids definitely leaves my house with all sorts of messy and it really stresses me out cause I am such a neat freak, but I am very slowly learning to let it go.
– My pastor tweeted this quote… “Failure is being successful at the things that don’t matter.” Author unknown. Then it made me think of this verse: Matthew 16:26 “For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?”
– My BFF and I officially go to the same church. Her and her hubs are now part of our church family at CrossView. Yay! That means we get to see each other every Sunday!
Monday is basically upon us, but I can’t wait for Wednesday evening! That means Ben is off until next Tuesday… huzzah!!!