March things that I am excited about…
– This gal is getting married in a week and I get to play bridesmaid again. Her wedding website is amazing!
– Officially sharing a fun project I got to work on that some of you may already know about.
– Planting more tomatoes. Last year we had 34 varieties. I can’t wait to see what Ben picks this year.
– Meeting this little guy for the first time soon. Though I will admit, I am not a pet person.
– Spending more time outside.
– Turning taxes in. Though, this is more a relief than exciting.
– The end of the month.
– Check out new sponsors (and some returning)… Ms. Tips, Much love Illy, Lisa Leonard, and Sweet Threads!
The end of the month is what gets me most excited about March because in April, Ben finally takes his paternity leave from work and he gets to do some baby bonding time with us all. The idea of Ben home with us all day long, every day makes me quite giddy.
What does March have in store for you?