DIY A-frame tent on ABM

DIY: A-frame tent
DIY: A-frame tent
For my most recent contribution to ABM, I slightly reworked my original A-frame tent to include dowels on the bottom and this time used a vintage crocheted cover for the top. It’s lovely and cozy and when the evening comes, it will look super sweet with a flashlight under the tent. Get the full instructions here on A Beautiful Mess.

Comments

7 Responses to “DIY A-frame tent on ABM”

1. Ana says:

This is so cute! We have no kids, but we also make tents and camp in the living room! That crochet blanket is gorgeous.

2. Deanna says:

Your fun, nostalgic sense of style and endless creativity is truly inspiring! Such a sweet tent; the lighting in your photos is endlessly perfect.

3. AnneMarie says:

wow. lucky kids. i love the crochet cover! x

annem

4. stephanie says:

just discovered your site via pinterest. lovely!

5. Oxana says:

wow! it is so cute! I think, I will do the same for my babies!)) thank you for idea!

6. Mariela says:

Hi. I loved this project! As a matter of fact I need to do something like this, adult size, for a play. Will love your help is possible, clearing some doubts: how do you prevent the tent to slide open? how tall do you supposed it will stand? if I were to cover the front and the back, how would you recommend to do it?

This site has been really helpful already. If you respond my post will be three times as pleased!

All the best! Mariela

7. Corey says:

Hi! I wanted to thank you for this tutorial. I made one for my son and I added some ties and a shoulder strap so we could wrap it up and take it to the beach or the park. I featured it on my blog, http://www.domestic360life.com/blog/projects/beach-imagination-tent-update-tutorial/

Thanks again!