It’s been a few weeks since I did a recap. Lots of things have gone on here. The girls keep growing like crazy. I don’t think that will stop anytime soon as much as I want to press freeze from time to time.
Learned and links…
– A call to help Suzy Delgado. This is important because someone needs your help. They are looking for a bone marrow match which is a matter of life or death, and if you are of Filipino-Mexican descent, you may be especially able to help! Visit this facebook page or this list of bone marrow drives for more information.
– Soul says, “Mama, go down.” “True won’t share.” ” Read me book.” “Read again.” Language is finally coming out of her. A little slower than most, but it is finally coming.
– Glow weighs a whopping 11 pounds 8 ounces at 4 months. She is a teeny little thing. She rolls over and gets her head up and her happy place is my bed. Once she is on there, she laughs and smiles like crazy.
– True and Brave are both getting better at reading, but we are a little behind in math.
– Ben and I finally got a nice date in.
– Kinda loving these shoes and really want to try colored jeans. Ben is a little iffy on the colored denim thing cause they aren’t classic enough for him.
– Madewell is my favorite store along with anthropologie. Dear Madewell, I will gladly take anything you don’t want off your hands, especially these shoes. xoxo, Ruby
– Do you read my baby sister’s blog? She’s the cutest. We are bascially the same with ten years between us. We call her R.J., which stands for Ruby Junior. Kidding. No, her real name is Richelle Jean and she is the sweeter, but lazier version of me and I am the tougher, take charge version of her.
– I got to meet a reader all the way from New Zealand (Hi Ester!) who is living in the states for a bit. She came to visit our church gathering last Sunday! If you are in the L.A. area, you could visit CrossView too!
– Thank you for all your excitement for those who have seen a little something buzzing about the internet. I can’t wait until I am officially able to share it with you all soon!!!
There will be some sponsors to share about this weekend, along with some giveaways so stay tuned friends!!!