8.5″ x 11″ cardstock
4.5″ x 11″ cardstock
Glue gun and glue stick
Crepe paper streamer
1. With a 1″ fold, accordion fold the entire piece of big card stock width-wise. Connect together like a fan and glue the inside portions together.
2. With 1/2″ fold, accordion fold the smaller card stock width-wise. Connect together like a fan and glue the inside portions together.
3. Glue the smaller accordion fan centered on top of the larger piece.
4. Cut a 22″ strand of floral wire.
5. Add a dab of glue onto the end of the wire, and wrap your wire with crepe paper. Glue again at the end to secure.
6. At the back of the crown, punch a hole 1″ in from the end into one of the bottom folds.
7. Insert wire into the holes at the back of the crown. Adjust wire to desired size, and twist wire to secure.
With four little princesses in our house, we are always making some sort of crown. This was a quick one to whip up when a tea party crown was needed! Here’s another floral crown we’ve made in the past.