LARGE PAPER FLOWERS
Make for Mother’s Day or as teacher appreciation gift
1. Print out template. Use that to trace out petal pieces (need 2 pages of petals). Or cut construction paper down to 8.5” x 11” to print template directly onto construction paper.
2. Cut out all flower pieces. Cut petals along the dotted line.
3. Cut a 2.5” x 10” strip of tissue paper. Wrap that around the top tip of the dowel. Tape the bottom in place. Cut slits to fringe the paper to create your flower center.
4. With your petals, cross over the bottom cut pieces that are cut, this gives each petal that petal curl. Tape each piece onto the dowel with masking tape. Continue until all your petals have been attached.
5. Paint the dowel and masking tape at the base of the petals green.
6. Once the paint is dry, glue your leaves in place.
7. Write a little banner message to attach to your flower.
It’s a sweet token of love for the mothers in your life, or to let a teacher know you appreciate them.
See original post here(@rubyellenbratcher), and as always, love when you share it, simply tag and credit please. Thank you! #easyartaday